Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Why not?

I am F-ing sleepy!
I've been trying so hard to guard the lids of my eyes from joining.. in a holy matrimony of eternal bliss of slumberland..
Damnit!!
these guys in my office been shooting cynical glances and making faces ... normally they'd succeed to release the littlest of endorphin by provoking me to participate in a verbal war of sarcasm. This time its intolerable. even their annoying remarks are barely audible...

IF ONLY..
In times like this, we have spare pairs of eyes..and we can carry the other pair around in container filled with solutions..just like our lenses.
And when we get sleepy whenever we shouldnt be, we can just pop in the apare and soak the sleepy ones to fresh. Wouldnt that be nice?

BUT OF COURSE..
if those are possible, people like my sister would've long lost her spare eyeball, or even hav none already by now..people like Haizi would have bitten one of her own out of hunger and curiosity..people like Mush will have hers found flat on the floor (cuz i terpijak..or i saje pijak pasal geram..haha), people like Lyn and Lieya would've 2 eyeballs in 1 socket cuz they hav short span memory loss (and realized abt it the next day..)..and dont even get me started on the boys..

Im off for a Kacip Fatimah kick ... supposedly it gave energy *cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment