Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ice

Quite awhile ago when I was still in school, I walked to a friend's home. It was blardy sunny and as I got to her place, my throat were claiming some extra chilled beverage to wash down the sahara tunnel. So bein closed as we were good friends, I helped myself to some ice cubes from the freezer to go with my Ribena. Bein a civilised guest, I refilled the ice tray before placing it back.

See, I was brought up seeing people around me filling the ice trays with tap water..so, I've been following the footsteps for as long as I can remember -bein tall enough to reach up to the freezer. Somehow that day, my friend's elder sister kinda interrupted my doings in a kind of irked manner. She said 'please fill it with 'air masak' (a term for boiled water)'. she gave me some kind of disgusted look like im so selekeh and walked out of the kitchen.

I continued filling it with tap water, insert the tray back onto its place in the freezer and joined my friend in her room.

I wasn't so bothered by the sister's disgusted stare and her i'm-a-clean-freak-attitude at all. why?
because in science class, a syllabus had filled me with 2 ways of killing germs and bacteria.
one: pembakaran
second: pembekuan..

pis: I have always felt sorry for those who likes to play snobbish but proven to be stupid instead..kesian kan..? felt like helping but, i also know that it's kinda hard to help the bodoh sombong. *shake my head*

No comments:

Post a Comment